No Tie Dating - My Online Dating Site

My Online Shoppping Sites, Please Take A Look

Get It Online
Get It Online Computers and Games Machines
Kinky Boots
Kinky Boots Womens Shoe Shop
Step Out
Step Out Gents Shoe Shop
Tiny Feet
Tiny Feet Childrens Shoe Shop
The Child Store
The Child Store Toy Shop
Store Builder
Why Not Build Your Own Store

Welcome

Hi and Welcome to my small space on the World Wide Web,
I'm comprepman and pleased to have you visit.

About Me

My photo
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Sorry no actual update this week, as you can see I have been busy building websites, please take a look. I am 52 and have loads of life experience. I've been a computer engineer now for about 20yrs and on a course to become a tutor for adult learners. This is the PTTLS course. My aims in life are ! Make Money Be Happy Help Others and enjoy the rest of my life, hopefully. I like to meet new people and love to chat, anyone is welcome to offer content for my blog or to contact me. Take a look at my online dating site: http://notiedating.xxxdated.com It's for anyone who wants a short term or long term relationship. One night stands and group parties or even the bizaar, take a look and see.

Need Company Chat Room

This Chat Software requires Java:
Get Java Now

Monday 26 October 2009

Kate, This is a Poem by an old woman in Hospital

I wanted to put this onsite as so few people will have seen it.

‘Kate’
Kate, the writer of this poem, was unable to speak, but was occasionally seen to write. After her death, her hospital locker was emptied and this poem was found.

What do you see nurses, What do you see?

Are you thinking, when you are looking at me



A crabbit old woman, not very wise,

Uncertain of habit, with far-away eyes,

Who dribbles her food, and makes no reply,

When you say in a loud voice, 'I do wish you'd try'

Who seems not to notice, the things that you do,

And forever is losing, a stocking or shoe,

Who unresisting or not, lets you do as you will

with bathing and feeding, the long day to fill,

Is that what you're thinking, is that what you see?

Then open your eyes nurse, You're not looking at me.

I'll tell you who I am, as I sit here so still,

As I use at your bidding, as I eat at your will.

I'm a small child of ten, with a father and mother,

Brothers and sisters who, love one another,

A young girl of sixteen, with wings on her feet,

Dreaming that soon now, a lover she'll meet:

A bride soon at twenty, my heart gives a leap,

Remembering the vows, that I promised to keep:

At twenty-five now, I have young of my own

Who need me to build, a secure happy home.

A young woman of thirty, my young now grow fast,

Bound to each other, with ties that should last:

At forty my young ones, now grown will soon be gone,

But my man stays beside me, to see I don't mourn:

At fifty once more, babies play round my knee,

Again we know children, my loved one and me.

Dark days are upon me, my husband is dead,

I look at the future, I shudder with dread,

For my young are all busy, rearing young of their own,

And I think of the years, and the love I have known;

I'm an old woman now, and nature is cruel,

'T'is her jest to make, old age, look like a fool.

The body it crumbles, grace and vigour depart,

There now is a stone, Where once I had a heart:

But inside this old carcase, a young girl still dwells,

And now and again, my battered heart swells,

I remember the joys, I remember the pain,

And I'm moving and living, life over again,

I think of the years, all too few - gone too fast,

And accept the stark fact, that nothing can last.

So open your eyes nurses, Open and see,

Not a crabbit old woman, look closer see ME



We all have mothers and fathers who will one day remember the past, the present and the future and then we will be that person. How true are the thoughts in this poem ?

How does it make you feel, once you've read it, let me know.

No comments:

click2britain.com

Search The Web:

No Tie Dating - My Online dating Site

Lonely

join Sheffield-Freegle

Subscribe to Sheffield-Freegle

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Search WebCrawler

WebCrawler Search

No Tie Dating - My Online Dating Site

Zlio Free to Run Web Stores

Zlio” - have you heard of this useful little e-Hobby that’s currently working wonders on the internet?

It’s a weird name for a cool service which I’ve started to use, which allows you to create your own shop in less than five minutes! Yes Sir - all in five minutes, and no need to know HTML or even to deal with the usual headaches of creating a website!

And now, I have my own online shop which I can personalize as much as I want and on which I can sell products which I’ve selected from a database of over three million - the only really tough thing was to think of a good name for the shop!

All I really need to do, now, is to advertise my shop to other people and let them now about it, because I get a very cool commission (2% to 15%) every time someone buys something from me! But of course, I never need to handle the items myself - all of that’s dealt with for me!

FREE Domain Name

FREE Domain Name - www.YOUR-DOMAIN.co.nr
Get a free domain name like www.YourName.co.nr with the following features included: free URL redirection with cloaking, path forwarding, all meta-tags supported, kill-frame feature, NO forced ADS at all, and more.

Only the Lonely - Roy Orbison